Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD
Tamron presenta lo zoom da viaggio 15x più piccolo e leggero del mondo con motore AF piezo
December 9, 2010, Tamron introduces a new mega travel zoom with a focal range of 18-270mm. Tamron still holds the world record in the focal length range for SLR lenses. The lens features a newly developed Piezo ultrasonic motor, which ensures a silent, precise and extraordinary fast autofocus. Furthermore the unique (VC) vibration technology was improved to allow for a more compact design.
The lens convinces with its high level of usability, featuring a focal length range which covers just about every photographic situation. Its compactness and light-weight construction make it the ideal travel companion. The lens not only covers everything from wide-angle for landscape to tele for close-up photography, but also offers light-macro capability at a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3,8 throughout the focal length range, to magnify the small things in life.
The Nikon and Canon mounts of the 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD will become available from the end of December. The Sony mount will become available at a later date, which is yet to be announced.
- 15X Zoom – largest focal length range in the world
- Compact and light-weight, easy to always carry with you
- Silent and very fast Piezo-ultrasonic motor
- VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilizer
- Maximum magnification ratio 1:3.8 at a minimum focus distance of 0.49m
- Di II lens – optimized for use with APS-C format digital sensors.